We expect your binding registration for the graduation ceremony by July 28, 2021!
Registration and participation
Participation in the graduation ceremony is only possible with registration!
When registering, please be sure to include your current postal address and the surnames, first names and e-mail addresses of your guests.
Please understand that due to the current situation, only 2 guests per graduate can attend the graduation ceremony in the Audimax of the Humboldt Building. Please do not bring children to the graduation ceremony!
The tickets for you and your guests will be sent automatically to your e-mail address after the registration deadline. Registration after July 28, 2021 is not possible and cannot be considered
The graduates and their guests will be placed in the Audimax for the event. Admission to the hall is 30 minutes before the event begins. If you have any questions or need to cancel your participation, please contact us.
Frau Monika Schoß
Tel.: 03677 69-2558
Fax.: 03677 69-1758
The AlumniCampus portal offers you the opportunity to stay in contact with your former fellow students and to exchange information with them. You can register free of charge in the AlumniCampus portal.
For the graduation ceremony, photos will be taken of each graduate when the certificate is handed over. The photos for download can be found in the picture gallery on the AlumniCampus portal two weeks after the graduation ceremony and are only visible to registered members on the AlumniCampus portal.
If you do not agree with the illustration of your photo, please inform the organizer
in writing by July 28, 2021.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, childcare during the event at the "Studentenflöhe" children's facility cannot be provided. We ask for your understanding.
Information on compliance with the applicable hygiene regulations due to the Covid 19 pandemic
- When entering the building, please register in the TU Ilmenau QRoniton system with your Mobile Phone. The QR code required for this is attached to the entrance to the Humboldt Building.
- For the event itself, the 2G-Plus rule applies (vaccinated or recovered and additionally an official current antigen rapid test not older than 24h validity). Please bring the appropriate proof with you.
- You will find a Corona testing center in the campus sports hall of the TU Ilmenau (Ehrenbergstraße 51). It is open as follows:
Mon - Fri: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. | Sat - Sun: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Appointments can be made at: https://15minutentest.de/de/de/testcenter-ilmenau
- Please keep the distance of 1.5 m in the building and orientate yourself by the path markings or the guidance system.
- Persons with symptoms indicating Covid-19 disease (e.g. fever, sore throat, cough) will not be admitted to the building. The admission staff is entitled to deny access to the building to persons with the above-mentioned symptoms.
- Please use the hand disinfectant in the entrance area of the Humboldt Building.
- You and your guests must wear a protective mask throughout the building. This can be removed from your seat in the hall during the event.
- Please follow the instructions and instructions of the security personnel.
- The final certificates will be handed over to the graduates individually. Please avoid shaking hands.
Should the current situation concerning the coronavirus and the hygiene measures applicable to it change in such a way that we are not allowed to hold the graduation ceremony, we reserve the right to cancel the event at short notice.
You will then be informed by us by e-mail. We thank you for your understanding.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)